Tsurumi Automatic Bar Screen - KW - is a durable and efficient solution for primary fine screening of waste water. It is installed in the channel with depth from 270mm, width from 300mm and with bar spacing from 1mm.
Such characteristics allow to use automatic bar screens for:
- protecting pumps from clogging
- fine mechanical screening at the domestic wastewater treatment facilities
- local mechanical wastewater treatment at a separate plant
The screens are intended for use in wastewater with ph=6,5 - 8,5
Automatic bar screen retains wastage sized more than bar spacing from wastewater. Such wastage is removed periodically from screen bars by rakes. The rakes move it to the screen top. Then the wastage is removed from the rake and discharged to the transporter or waste bin by gravity slide. Screens operation periodicity depends on automation scheme.
- Minimal capital and operating cost, easy maintenance
- increased operation reliability due to screen bars preventing rakes jamming
- possibility of fine mechanical screening-width of the screens openings start from 1mm
- long lifetime due to the use of corrosion resistant materials and screen design without revolving parts in the submersible part
Add the quantities you require in the boxes and click 'add' to add to basket.
Prices are shown in € (EUR)