VPS screw pumps by Fristam Pumps Schaumburg are stainless steel or cast steel displacement pumps that are self priming, safe to run dry and rugged in construction.
They are designed for pressures up to 25 bar but can be used on pressure ranges up to 50 bar depending on the application.
They are available if five sizes and can transport both volatile liquids such as petrol as well as viscous compounds such as bitumen.
It is possible to position the suction and discharge connections in different ways. The single flow VPS technology is extremely efficient and , depending on the version, it can be easily integrated into existing system technology.
Flow rate up to 350 Meters, Differential Pressure up to 25 BAR(g),
- Conveying elements run contact free which means abrasion free and safe to run dry.
- Pumps non-lubricating or solids laden products
- Stable characteristic curve in the event of changing operating parameters, even with low flow rates
- Trouble free transport of low to highly viscous liquids
- Pressure and suction without changing pumps, capable of suction at only 2.5m NPSHa
- Gentle, virtually pulsation-free liquid transport without crushing or turbulence
- Designs available in a wide variety of material combinations , in compact size, ATEX or TA Luft (Air Quality Control)
- Empties residual content and has no cavities
Select from the options below for more information.
|Items 1 to 4 of 4|